Color Wheel Image : Grinding Wheel Dressing Tool : Race Car Wheel Alignment.
Color Wheel Image
- A color wheel or color circle is either: * An abstract illustrative organization of color hues around a circle, that show relationships between primary colors, secondary colors, complementary colors, etc.
- A circle with different colored sectors used to show the relationship between colors
- Colors arranged in a certain order in the shape of a circle.
- color circle: a chart in which complementary colors (or their names) are arranged on opposite sides of a circle
- A representation of the external form of a person or thing in sculpture, painting, etc
- an iconic mental representation; "her imagination forced images upon her too awful to contemplate"
- render visible, as by means of MRI
- persona: (Jungian psychology) a personal facade that one presents to the world; "a public image is as fragile as Humpty Dumpty"
- A visible impression obtained by a camera, telescope, microscope, or other device, or displayed on a video screen
- An optical appearance or counterpart produced by light or other radiation from an object reflected in a mirror or refracted through a lens
3D Lenticular Key Chain, Key Ring, Lipsti
ck Case, Coin Purse, Changing Image Pattern , Rainbow Color, Moving Wheels, R-052-Globi
Lantors Globi Key Chain, Key Ring, Coin Purse,. Small but big enough to keep all your essentials together. The purse is constructed with soft Lenticular PVC and with inside fabric linier. Durable YKK zipper for years to come. For a larger view of this item, please click on the pictures. Purse measures 1.5 inch. X 1.5 inch. x 2.75 inch. Using Lenticular PVC and superb craftsmanship, this is a stylish and functional designed that offers quality and value. Lenticular prints is a Special printing on PVC Lens and make Images have magical Lenticular effect!
This is a color wheel
I put together using image
s from magazines. My focus was to blend the colors going into eachother as best as I could using only magazine cut-outs. Original size 11X17 inches.
Digital Color Wheel, Version II, for TalentDevelop
TalentDevelop is on Facebook, and has been using my Digital Color Wheel abstract, as their profile pciture. Thanks, TalentDevelop! I created a version II, for them to use also, if they would like.
color wheel image
Red hot mamas from hell! The Man-Eaters, an all-girl motorcycle gang, spend their time terrorizing a local community, race each other for first pick of their male groupie "stud line," and throw raucous orgies in their clubhouse. Led by sexy, but tough-as-nails Queen and big, brutal Whitey, the girls initiate cute little Honeypot into the gang, then start a turf war with Joe-Boy and his group of hot rodders. But when Joe-Boy abducts Honeypot, the Man-Eaters get even by going after Joe-Boy's head. Literally... Outrageous sex and violence courtesy of director Herschell Gordon Lewis (The Wizard of Gore) and a biker drive-in classic unlike any other. To quote Queen, "We don't owe nobody nothin' and we don't make no deals! We're swinging chicks on motors and Man-Eaters on wheels
"Sex, guts, blood, and all men are muthers!" The all-girl motorcycle club the Man-Eaters is a swaggering, brutal bunch who like to be in the driver's seat. They race for first pick among the "stud line" that await them at their favorite watering hole, pound a rival hot-rod gang into the ground in a turf war (and then strip them for good measure), and drag a boy-toy behind their chopper until he's a raw, bleeding pile of hamburger. Why? Because one of their number likes him just a little too much. This wicked, weird, trashy piece of bargain-basement exploitation from gore king Herschell Gordon Lewis (Two Thousand Maniacs) leaves the details of the Man-Eaters' voracious sexual appetites offscreen but puts their bloody and bluntly violent reign of terror front and center, right down to a wild decapitation. After 10 years of filmmaking you'd think he'd develop a little style, but this is as poorly acted, clumsily edited, and utterly primitive as his earlier blood feasts. There's a cool twangy guitar score and a theme song ("Get Off the Road") that has since become a riot grrrl standard. With a little more polish it might pass as surreal, but this simultaneously campy and nihilistic slice of biker rebel hedonism is undeniably bizarre.
The DVD also features commentary by Lewis, a funky short subject called Biker Beach Party from the swinging '60s, a gallery of exploitation art, and the original trailer. --Sean Axmaker
See also: 5th wheel cargo trailers for sale hot wheels velocity ps2 car wheel bearings noise most expensive hot wheels canadian tire wheel covers acura integra oem wheels personalised 4x4 wheel covers timken wheel bearing hub assembly front race car wheels pottery wheels for kids
- 19:04 |
- Category: None